Digital freight documents (eCMR)
The eCMR is the digital version of the freight document (known as paper CMR). The eCMR provides information on the consignor, place of pick-up and consignee, place of delivery, the goods, RTI’s and all related information about the transport.
Equip your drivers with TransFollow Drive and let them visualize, update and sign all your digital freight transport documents. Manage and capture relevant transports’ events through a customizable workflow. Enable GPS tracking to locate your trucks in real time. Push alerts when transport exceptions occur. All captured information is available in real time for your back-office, enhancing its efficiency and predictability!
Alternatively, and upon request, we will connect your existing telematics system if you do not want to use the TransFollow Drive app.
See here an example of an eCMR (exported as a PDF).
A steady road companion for your drivers
Developed for your drivers, TransFollow Drive accompanies you at every step of your transport operations and enables your drivers to:
- Receive daily missions and capture all relevant transports' events through a tailor made workflow for every driver.
- Enable GPS tracking to share in real time the trucks' position with your back-office.
- Push alerts when transport exceptions occur.
- Access and manage all digital freight transport related documents (eCMR).
- Add observations and attach pictures.
- Update quantity and type of Returnable Transport Items.
- Prepare and share consignment notes with authorities.
How to start
- Connect your back office environment via the TransFollow Connect API.
- Create missions from your back-office environment and assign them to your drivers.
- Equip your drivers with the TransFollow Drive mobile application and let them manage their daily missions! Alternatively, and upon request, we will connect your existing telematics system if you do not want to use the TransFollow Drive app.
Below you will find our prices to get started. If you are already a customer, you can upgrade your package here.
Maximum number of Products for consumption under the License
|Connection Fee||License Fee||Product Price
per Product issued and signed
per Product issued and signed*
|5,000||EUR 900||EUR 1,500||EUR 0.10||EUR 0.50|
|7,500||EUR 900||EUR 2,150||EUR 0.10||EUR 0.50|
|10,000||EUR 900||EUR 2,800||EUR 0.10||EUR 0.50|
|15,000||EUR 1,800||EUR 4,000||EUR 0.10||EUR 0.50|
|20,000||EUR 1,800||EUR 4,975||EUR 0.10||EUR 0.50|
|50,000||EUR 2,800||EUR 12,000||EUR 0.10||EUR 0.50|
|100,000||EUR 3,600||EUR 20,000||EUR 0.10||EUR 0.50|
|Über 100,000||upon request||upon request||upon request||EUR 0.50|
*The Overage Price shall only apply for Products purchased during the remainder of a Usage Term once the maximum volume of a Package has been used up.