Shipping Order Interface
Receive shipping orders from your customers and shippers in Scope
With the Shipping Order Interface you can receive bookings from your customers and shippers in Scope and convert them into the following shipment types:
- Air freight export booking
- Sea freight export booking
- Air freight import booking
- Sea freight import booking
- Road booking (shipment light)
Sending and receiving of events concerning these shipment orders is also possible.
The branch is configured in Scope as the recipient of the data. In addition to the XML data record, any available PDF can also be sent.
- The interface can process updates, but not cancellations.
- Documents from the customer can also be sent to Scope with the send order.
- A transmission path (email, SFTP) to logistics.cloud must be configured to send the data.