Pre-Alert Interface (inbound)
With the pre-alert interface to Scope, you can receive data from your agent and convert it to import shipments in Scope.
Using the inbound pre-alert interface, your agents can send you pre-alerts directly to Scope. After a successful check, they can be converted into import shipments (air or sea freight only).
Sending and receiving events related to this pre-alert is also possible.
- The agent is configured in Scope as the recipient of the data.
- In addition to the XML dataset, any existing PDF can be sent along.
- The interface can process updates, but not cancellations.
- Pre-Alert can also be used to send documents from the agent to Scope.
- A transmission path (email, SFTP) to logistics.cloud must be configured to send the data.